A non-fungible ezLTN token (in NFT) is an officialy Certificate of Property.
ezLTN gives rights to obtain royalties as a % of net revenues derived from the use of the asset(s) called by ezLTN.
With ezLTN owners have Asset(s) Royalties that – as per Terms & Conditions – are agreed in form of % of net revenues derived from the use of the asset(s) and are calculated by: [ traded price ] x [ % property of product ] x Leverage.
All revenues, when happen, will be paid to the ezLTN NFT owners ETH-Wallet.
A non-fungible token (NFT) is a unit of data stored on a digital ledger, called a blockchain, that certifies a digital asset to be unique and therefore not interchangeable. NFTs can be used to hold officialy digital items & files.
- ezLTN gives rights to obtain royalties as a % of net revenues derived from the use of the asset(s) called by ezLTN (accessible only to the ezLTN NFT owners at the invitation page).
- To obtain an ezLTN it is necessary have access to the opensea.io platform at the specific link provided and proceed with the purchase process (formally recorded into blockchain).
- Upon NFT purchase approval the buyer will receive in his wallet/opensea.io account the ezLTN NFT.
- Inside the purchased own NFT it will be listed (at Unlockable Content section) the link to have formal access to the invitation page with the related password.
- Only from the invitation page it will possible download the Golden ezLTN Certificate: inside the Golden ezLTN Certificate it is stored the Master File link (Asset) and related password
- All revenues, when happen, will be paid to the ezLTN NFT owners ETH-Wallet (openasea.io account)
“Royalty interest is the right to collect a stream of future royalty payments”